Would you like to become involved and support the vast array of social services, educational programs and legal services that Na’amat Canada helps fund in Israel and in Canada?
Slide down to get the link to pay your dues online.
Become a member! Brucha Haba’a – Welcome!
- Utilize your particular skills and strengths to join our team of dedicated volunteers
- Make friends and become part of a sisterhood of inspiring women
- Participate in social programs such as a guest speaker, games night, craft project, cooking class, community service activity, cultural outing or other activities related to issues of interest to women both in Canada and Israel.
- Lead, innovate, or contribute in your own way to fundraising projects such as bingos, raffles, concerts, luncheons or social media campaigns to raise money to support Na'amat projects in Israel.
- Take advantage of leadership training and networking opportunities for our members locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Connect to Israel in a meaningful way by making a difference for women, children and families.
Here's what some of our current members have to say about why they joined Na'amat:
- "I want to be involved in giving back to the community and helping Israel"
- "I loved going to Na'amat events and I wanted to help out"
- "I wanted to make a connection with other women like me”
- "My mother is a member and I want to continue the tradition"
- "I'm new to the city and I'm looking to make some friends"
Join Na’amat – get involved and make friends!
To purchase your membership online, please select your city.
If you are in a different city in Canada, contact us to start a new group!