Join a Club
Would you like to become involved and support the vast array of social services, educational programs and legal services that Na’amat Canada helps fund in Israel and in Canada?
Become a member!
- Utilize your particular skills and strengths to join our team of dedicated volunteers
- Make friends and become part of a sisterhood of inspiring women
- Participate in social programs such as a guest speaker, games night, craft project, cooking class, community service activity, cultural outing or other activities related to issues of interest to women both in Canada and Israel.
- Lead, innovate, or contribute in your own way to fundraising projects such as bingos, raffles, concerts, luncheons or social media campaigns to raise money to support Na'amat projects in Israel.
- Take advantage of leadership training and networking opportunities for our members locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Connect to Israel in a meaningful way by making a difference for women, children and families.
Here's what some of our current members have to say about why they joined Na'amat:
- "I want to be involved in giving back to the community and helping Israel"
- "I loved going to Na'amat events and I wanted to help out"
- "I wanted to make a connection with other women like me”
- "My mother is a member and I want to continue the tradition"
- "I'm new to the city and I'm looking to make some friends"
Join Na’amat – get involved and make friends!
You can become a member of Na'amat Canada!
Whatever phase of life you belong to, there's a group for you.
- To puchase your membership online, please select your city.
Whatever phase of womanhood you may be in:
Brucha Haba’a – welcome home
As a member in good standing, you are entitled to receive a downloadable copy of our current Fundraising Resource Book or a copy of the Board Member Handbook. To arrange for this, please contact your local Contact info listed below:
Na’amat Ottawa (Ontario)
Na’amat Windsor (Ontario)
Na’amat Hamilton (Ontario)
Na’amat Winnipeg (Manitoba)
Na’amat Calgary (Alberta)
Na’amat Edmonton (Alberta)
Na’amat Vancouver (British Columbia)